Finalise your unforgettable Red African Safari tour
Payment Options and Pricing
- By clicking the submit button you confirm that you have read all of the provisions and fully understand the contents of Red Africa Safaris Terms & Conditions and agree of your own free will to be bound thereby. You agree that the Terms & Conditions will be binding upon you personally as well as upon your heirs, executors and administrators, students and upon any minor(s) and anyone accompanying you.
- Please note an Indemnity form shall be completed by each individual in the group after picked up by the Tour guide of RED AFRICA Safaris and before the Tour will commence.
- Upon receiving your Booking Form we will determine if the requested date is still available, which we will then confirm with your unique reference number or with alternative dates. (Please note that the National Parks and Reserves that we operate in are very popular and can get booked out very fast so we recommend that the deposit should be paid as soon as possible to secure the desired booking date)
- To secure your Reservation a 50% deposit of the full amount is required at the time of booking and a proof of payment must be sent via E-mail to RED Africa Safaris, using your unique reference number, that we will send to you, as your reference. The balance is due 30 days prior to the start of the Safari Tour. If the reservation is made within 30 days of departure we request the full amount to be paid at the time of confirmation.
- All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR).
- Red Africa Safaris CC endeavours to offer you competitive prices on current services; you’re total order price will include the price of the Service plus any applicable sales tax.
- Red Africa Safaris CC reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer)
One of the most widely used ways of sending money online. Once you have decided which service you would like you will then have to load RED Africa Safaris CC as a beneficiary on your internet banking Account and use your Name and Surname or your quotation number in the reference line for your payment. This should ensure speedy processing.
You may pay through a direct deposit. It’s exactly the same as doing an EFT payment, except you’ll have to go into your bank and physically make your direct deposit there. Please scan and e-mail your deposit slip to email@example.com to ensure your payment is confirmed.
– South Africa
– First National Bank
– Red Africa Safaris cc.
– 6280 242 6933
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards.
When choosing to pay via Credit or Debit Card a 3.9% Banking fee will be charged to the quoted amount.
If you do not have a credit card please utilize one of the other payment options, or simply log off and return to the site at a later time to complete your order.
Click on the “Proceed to Payment” button below if you want to pay with your MasterCard or Visa card. Enter your unique Reference number that we will send to you after completing the Booking Form, enter the amount and follow the instructions.
- Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information.
- Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- The Merchant does not have access to credit details.
- Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
For more information about how to make a Booking, special booking requirements and other payment options, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.