3 dayS – Exciting Kruger Adventure
Day 1 – The Kruger Adventure Begins
- You will be picked up from Johannesburg and transferred to your accommodation that’s situated in Hazyview, only a short drive away from the iconic Kruger National Park (the drive from Johannesburg takes approximately 4-5 Hrs)
- There will be a comfort stop along the way to buy some refreshments and to stretch your legs.
- Arrive in the afternoon, settle in and relax until it’s time to go on your first Open Safari Vehicle Kruger Game Drive around 16:00, where you will have an opportunity to see the Big 5 and some other magnificent African wildlife. The Game Drive extends into the night (the drive duration is approximately 3 hours).
- Return to your Lodge/Hotel afterwards and enjoy a tasty dinner at the Lodge’s Restaurant.
Day 2 – Full Day Open Vehicle Game Drive
- This exciting day starts early with a 05h00 departure on a full day Kruger National Park Open Vehicle Safari. Because of the early start to the day, you will receive a tasty and nutritious breakfast pack the previous evening after dinner which you can enjoy at a scenic sight inside the park.
- You will have the whole day to explore one of the largest wildlife conservation areas in Africa (Kruger National Park) and try to spot Africa’s dangerous Big 5 and other rare and interesting species, fully guided by a highly experienced and qualified Nature Guide.
- Enjoy lunch at one of Kruger Park’s restaurants (Own account). Afterwards continue your Kruger Park Adventure in the afternoon to try and spot what you might have missed in the morning.
- Return to your accommodation late afternoon, where you can relax until dinnertime.
Day 3 – Extended Open Vehicle Morning Drive & Airport Transfer
- Receive a packed Breakfast before departing on a last Kruger Game drive. Enjoy a last opportunity to spot the animals that might have eluded you during your previous excursions during an Extended Morning Kruger Game drive.
- Return back to the lodge around 11h00 and freshen up before departing.
- Enjoy the scenic drive back to Johannesburg with a comfort stop along the way. Arrive late afternoon.
- Day 1 – Pick-up from Johannesburg + a Private guided transfer in an Air-conditioned vehicle, conducted by a registered & qualified SA Tourism and Field safari guide
- All transport during tour, all fuel & Toll fees
- All Kruger Daily Conservation fees
- 2 x nights’ Comfortable Private En-suite Hotel rooms – Hazyview Lodge closely situated to Kruger National Park
- Day 1 – Dinner
- Day 2 – Breakfast and Dinner
- Day 3 – Breakfast
- Day 1 – Open vehicle Kruger Sunset Game drive
- Day 2 – Full Day open vehicle Kruger Game drive
- Day 3 – Extended Morning open vehicle Kruger Game drive
- Day 3 – Private Transfer back to Johannesburg, after last Safari activity
- Airfares to and from South Africa/All Visa requirements
- Lunch + beverages
- Extra activities not mentioned
- All Gratuities
- Medical Aid and Travel Insurance
- Any items of personal nature
Please note, although we provide planned Itineraries our tours are totally flexible and can be customised to suit your needs. Should there be activities that you are not interested in, we could easily exclude them from the Tour.
Please contact us today for the best rates! – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Red Africa Safaris might make use of partnered companies to lead/conduct Safari tours and only make use of highly professional, registered and passionate companies with whom Red Africa Safaris has an established relationship.
- If the Reservation is made within 30 days of departure, we request the full amount to be paid at the time of confirmation. If the Reservation is made more than 30 days prior to departure then a 50% deposit of the full amount is required at the time of booking and the balance is due 30 days prior to the start of the Safari Tour.
- There might be other guests joining you on some of the activities such as the Kruger Game drives. Private Full day and Morning Game drives can be booked.
- Please note all activities are subject to the weather & availability.
- Please note all accommodation are subject to availability and thus the above-mentioned program might change.
- Red Africa Safaris cannot be held responsible for any Cancellation, Modification or No-show fees that might incur. Therefore, the onus is upon you (the traveller) to take out the necessary Travel Insurance to be covered in the event of unforeseen circumstances that might occur.